Exercise with SmartMouth
1. Practicing proper breathing: the whistle sounds slowly when I can blow slowly, evenly and for as long as possible. I hold the mouthpiece between my lips, I can hold it with my hand, but NOT my teeth. Like this I also train my lips.
2. Now we lift the tongue up.
3. Here we position the tongue behind the lower teeth.
4. We will make the tongue into a hill so that the sounds can be pronounced better.
5. We are already doing so well.
6. Smarty, you're helping me so much, I want to thank you and give you a kiss.
7. Now let's guess what we have on the tongue: it's a ball of chocolate!
8. Press the tongue gradually on entire upper palate. The chocolate ball slowly melts, we enjoy and practice the tongue. When we manage to stick the whole tongue to the upper palate, we managed the correct resting position of the tongue.
9. We put the tongue down and gradually let the chocolate melt.
10. And it's time to smile, highlight the sound "eh" and practice your lips with a stick.
11. Slowly move into the sound "e", bring your teeth and lips closer together.
12. And what are we going to do next? Let me think...
13. I like you so much, Smarty.
14. You're helping me understand how to practice with my tongue, Smarty.
15. I'm thinking of something else. We will go outside together, into the nature.
16. Training in the garden will be more cheerful.
17. We will lift the tongue together, I still can't do it that well yet.
18. And now let's smile and try to buzz zzzzz ... like the bees that fly around here.